- (Name), I give you this ring as a symbol of our marriage and as a symbol of my love and respect for you.
- I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; please wear it always and, when we are apart, look upon it and think of me.
- As this ring surrounds your finger, so my love surrounds you, forever and always.
- (Name), I give you this ring shaped as a symbol of eternity, please wear it as a sign of our love and as a reminder of the promises we have made today.
- (Name), I give you this ring as a token of my enduring love for you.
- (Name), I join my life with yours today
Without hesitation and with an open and trusting heart
Whatever we may encounter, Let us encounter it together.
Take this ring and with it my commitment
To be the best wife/husband I can be.
- (Name) I promise to love you and to trust you; to be honest with you and to be faithful to you;
I promise to be a loving and supportive wife/husband to you; for as long as we both shall live.
I give you this ring as a token of my enduring love and support.
- (Name), I acknowledge my love and respect for you.
You are my faithful partner in life; my one true love, my best friend.
I will miss you madly when you are far – and hold you close when you are near.
I will provide for your needs as best I can, and protect you from harm.
I promise to laugh with you – to cry with you.
I will reason with you when reason works, and laugh with you when reason doesn’t.
I will love you until the end of time and I give you this ring as a token of my love for you.
- (Name), I give you this ring as a symbol of all of the love, responsibility and commitment that our marriage entails.