- I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of your life.
I will try to bring laughter to your life and make you happy.
I will consider you in the decisions I have to make, and value your opinions.
Today I vow to be your wife/husband for the rest of our lives.
- (Name), do you promise to love (Name), to honour and protect her, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her for as long as
you both shall live?
- Today I marry my friend,
The one I have laughed and cried with,
The one I have learned from and shared with,
The one I have chosen to support,
Encourage and give myself to,
Through all the days,
Given us to share,
Today I marry the one I love
- I join my life with yours today,
Without hesitation and with an open and trusting heart.
Whatever we may encounter,
Let us encounter it together.
I promise to be the best wife/husband I can be.
- I promise to be your friend and partner,
and to walk beside you always;
to love you with all that I am as you love me;
to support, respect and share with you in all of life's decisions,
through joy and sadness,
triumph and uncertainty,
laughter and tears;
to have you in my life every day for as long as we live.
- I love you with all my heart and I promise to be by your side always – to share the joy and laughter as well as the peace and companionship of being together. I will be there to support you
through both the good times and the bad times. I will be your partner, your lover, your best friend and your soul mate. You are my whole world and with you I am complete.
- I promise to love you and to trust you; to be honest with you and to be faithful to you;
I promise to be a loving and supportive wife/husband to you; for as long as we both shall live.
- Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home.