The Responsibilities of Ceremonies.Scot
1. To provide a professional level of service at all times.
2. To ensure that the marriage is solemnised in accordance with the Marriage (Scotland) Act 1977.
3. To ensure that the marriage takes place on the date and location specified on the booking form.
4. To provide a celebrant authorised in accordance with the Marriage (Scotland) Act 1977 to solomnise your marriage.
5. To arrange free associate membership of Humanity Hall.
The Responsibilities of the Couple.
1. To submit the necessary documentation as required by the Registrar General of Scotland.
2. To present the Marriage Schedule to the celebrant prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
3. To pay any outstanding balance a minimum of ninety days before the date of the ceremony.
1. The deposit is non-refundable and cancellation within ninety days of the ceremony will require payment in full.